$30.00
John Raggio
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
1) "1/3/6 VPs for each mountain area in the clan territory with 1/2/3 brochs" -> Do the mountain areas need to be completed? The word completed is not included here as it is on other scoring tiles.

2) "5 VPs for the player with the most tiles with barrels of whiskey in their clan territory ..." -> Again, do the areas need to be completed or the tiles just need to exist in my territory? Is "my territory" simply the set of all of my connected tiles?

3) "3 VPs for each water area in the clan territory with at least 1 ship and at least 1 adjacent lighthouse" -> Once again, does this territory need to be completed? It is not stated explicitly as it was on other scoring tiles.

Thanks,
John
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
mb
johnraggio wrote:
1) "1/3/6 VPs for each mountain area in the clan territory with 1/2/3 brochs" -> Do the mountain areas need to be completed? The word completed is not included here as it is on other scoring tiles.

No, they do not need to be complete. Neither the art nor the text indicate "completed" areas.

Quote:
2) "5 VPs for the player with the most tiles with barrels of whiskey in their clan territory ..." -> Again, do the areas need to be completed or the tiles just need to exist in my territory? Is "my territory" simply the set of all of my connected tiles?

Ditto. Your territory is all the tiles connected to your castle tile (whether connected by road or not).

Quote:
3) "3 VPs for each water area in the clan territory with at least 1 ship and at least 1 adjacent lighthouse" -> Once again, does this territory need to be completed? It is not stated explicitly as it was on other scoring tiles.

Don't mix "area" with "territory." Your areas do not need to be complete for this scoring tile.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre Eppler
Germany
Braunschweig
flag msg tools
Concerning barrels: they don't even need to be connected via roads to your castle to score for this tile. This has been asked before.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Raggio
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks all. Just got the game. Looking forward to playing it. Glad to confirm the omission of "completed" was intentional on some cards.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
mb
Blechbirne wrote:
Concerning barrels: they don't even need to be connected via roads to your castle to score for this tile. This has been asked before.

True. I probably should have used a better term - meant the group of tiles that make up your "land"
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.