A B
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there no longer any way to rate games that you don't own without having them added to your unfiltered collection list?

I know I can put apply a filter to the collection list to only view Owned games, but I don't want to have to do that every time just so that I can put in game ratings for games I no longer own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
In memorium. Bob Hoover died 25 Oct 2016 at 94. In WWII he was shot down in a Spitfire and stole an FW-190 to escape. He spent decades at air shows flying Ole Yeller, shown
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
There never was. Sorry.

You might want to filter your collection the way you want it, click on Permalink, and make in a QuickBar or browser bookmark.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomello Visello
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ashkai wrote:
I know I can put apply a filter to the collection list to only view Owned games, but I don't want to have to do that every time just so that I can put in game ratings for games I no longer own.

See also the Games tab in your Profile area. Clicking on the different numbers on the right hand side provides you with automatic filters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, clicking on the number on the "Owned" line in your profile adds "?own=1" to the URL. You can then bookmark it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.