Subject: Question after first game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eddie Harr
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmb
Some territory traits last your whole turn if you have 2 meeples on them at the beginning of your turn (ie the shield). My question is when does the benefit end? At the end of the round (when last players goes and new round begins?) For instance, if you are the last played in a round and had two meeples on a shield at the beginning of your turn then that was pointless as after your turn the round would end so you would not get the defense bonus during others' turns, correct?

Also, does the first player token move after every round, or is the first player always the first player? thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Mclachlan
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The only terrain effect that lasts longer than the current player turn is the Defence benefit and it last until the start of your next player turn (i.e. the same player who got the benefit and after all others have had one turn).

The hammer token is the active player marker - not the first player marker.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BALAY Alain
France
Toulouse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
correct. I agree with Paul Mclachan.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.