Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff M
United States
Lafayette
California
flag msg tools
mb
Looking at the ruler that came with Icestorm and aftermarket "range cards" I see measurements in both centimeters and inches...yet only see inches mentioned so far in the beginner rules for Infinity. Are cm. used in some aspects of the game..or do some players use cm rather than inches?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Triest
Australia
Inner West Sydney
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Both are used look at the ruler from Icestorm. So movement 4 inches is 10 cm and movement 6 inches is 15 cm and movement 2 inches is 5 cm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marwan Marwan مروان مروان
Canada
Greater Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Metric system is more fun
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aradraug
Czech Republic
Novy Jicin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Imperial system is traditional

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Miller
United States
Rock Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lowden025 wrote:
Looking at the ruler that came with Icestorm and aftermarket "range cards" I see measurements in both centimeters and inches...yet only see inches mentioned so far in the beginner rules for Infinity. Are cm. used in some aspects of the game..or do some players use cm rather than inches?

To answer your actual question, you can use either metric or imperial, but you wouldn't use both in a game. If you look at the army builder https://army.infinitythegame.com/ you will see in the options you can select to print stats in CM or inches.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico
Germany
Bochum
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:

or do some players use cm rather than inches?

No offense, but i find that part extremely funny
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.