3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » New Zealand

Subject: Wellington/Hutt Valley rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
steve jenkins
New Zealand
flag msg tools
We are a couple of boardgamers in our mid 20s looking for others to play with. If there is anyone in the area who would like to play, then you are welcome to join us, or invite us to yours.

Age or experience isn't important. Only warm bodies and behavior.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Noble
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I run a monthly games night - from Owhiro Bay on the southern coast in Wellington. My next event is this coming Saturday night, 7.30pm 84 happy valley Road, Owhiro Bay.

It's a bit of drive but we do have people coming from Martinborough.

Check it out on the Wellington on board meet up site.

http://www.meetup.com/WellingtonOnBoard/events/232768072/

We generally have between 6-12 people. There are also lots of other events on the meet up as well.

Peter
BoardGamerentals.co.nz

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bishop of East Anglia
New Zealand
Lower Hutt, WELLINGTON
flag msg tools
I'm, I'm afraid there's been a mistake. The man who has been speaking to you is an impostor. He is not in fact the Bishop of East Anglia, but a man wanted by the police. I am the Bishop of East Anglia and anyone who doesn't believe me can look me up
badge
Think of me as the Bishop of East Anglia
mbmbmbmbmb
codepeach71 wrote:
We are a couple of boardgamers in our mid 20s looking for others to play with. If there is anyone in the area who would like to play, then you are welcome to join us, or invite us to yours.

Age or experience isn't important. Only warm bodies and behavior.

Hi Steve
We have a small but fun group in Petone. The Petone Boardgame irregulars. We're meeting next Friday. You can geekmail me for more details.

I can vouch for Peter's group above as well.

But most groups in Wellington are on Meetup if you search there.
We're on Meetup and Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Petoneboardgamers/?ref=bookm...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.