$20.00
$60.00
Jerry Tresman
United Kingdom
Christchurch
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have these items in their game?

Assembly Sheet - a scan would be really appreciated

Alliances cooperation scenario pack - digital download - Link please

(Jery T) on KS

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loig Roumois
Switzerland
Baden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
link is not up yet.
I did not have any assembly sheet either.

Then again the assembly is not too complex. only some figures have more than 3 parts (the exo suits mostly). the drones are quite trivial and most of the figures just have arms or weapons to glue (the raid44 ones also have heads to glue).

It's trickier to clean the glueing surfaces and make the pieces stick because some are very flimsy and have a very small glueing surface to hold a bit of weight (specially the swords with the "sisters" model)...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Tresman
United Kingdom
Christchurch
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Loig wrote:
link is not up yet.
I did not have any assembly sheet either.

Then again the assembly is not too complex. only some figures have more than 3 parts (the exo suits mostly). the drones are quite trivial and most of the figures just have arms or weapons to glue (the raid44 ones also have heads to glue).

It's trickier to clean the glueing surfaces and make the pieces stick because some are very flimsy and have a very small glueing surface to hold a bit of weight (specially the swords with the "sisters" model)...

I have expensive snips and a selection of hobby files , this all helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loig Roumois
Switzerland
Baden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yeah me too, but still. glueing the swordarms of the sisters was a pain also the AI third form. because the parts are so heavy and the ammobelt is "freefloating". The same for other ammobelt I didn't even bother to try to glue it on, because I know the first time someone is going to pick up the model to move it, it will break off...

gawd, I would have loved this game to have pre-assembled high-quality plastic minis (like Blood rage)...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
I definitely need this sheet since I am not even a novice in this area. Too many other games have spoiled me with everything at least put together before I get it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.