$20.00
$15.00
"Landry" Lieve
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone,

I am thinking of backing the KS but was wondering whether anyone near me would be interested in doing a group buy to save on shipping? Haven't checked anything with the publisher yet, just gauging interest.

EDIT: most of us have decided to switch to another group buy at https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1614168/benelux-crisis-comm...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pascal Van Vlaenderen
Belgium
Lissewege
Belgie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi Lieve,

I playtested this and I like it, so I'm interested
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob van Dalen
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Lieve,
I'd be interested, depending on the level you're planning on backing.

edit: just spotted in the title it concerns the veteran level. I'd be interested!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"Landry" Lieve
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rob0Rider wrote:
Hi Lieve,
I'd be interested, depending on the level you're planning on backing.

edit: just spotted in the title it concerns the veteran level. I'd be interested!

I'll just ask for 3-5 pledges, if the shipping is already less it should be worthwhile. Will keep you posted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"Landry" Lieve
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

OK, so AJ responded and said that for 4 copies the price of a Veteran pledge would drop to 45 USD each with the shipping for all 4 together the same as for 1 Veteran pledge. So I think that is definitely worth it, even counting shipping from me to you .

Let's see if we can find a 4th person, otherwise we can get the 4th copy and figure out what to do with it afterwards, I am sure we can find a buyer for it or use it in a generosity chain or something like that. thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob van Dalen
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds great, thanks for asking thumbsup Pricewise indeed definitely worth it!
Finding a 4th person would be preferable. Anyone?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"Landry" Lieve
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, I will definitely put in the pledge for 4 copies. Haven't done that yet, waiting to see what happens with Ilse (see below)

Will send GM to discuss how to proceed to the 2 takers so far.

If we cannot find a 4th taker during the campaign, I'll just pay for the game and figure out what to do with it afterwards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pascal Van Vlaenderen
Belgium
Lissewege
Belgie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hey Lieve thanks!

I do wonder if we maybe should group with Ilse and buy the crisis pack or some more and then sell any left over stuff.
Unless you already have stuff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"Landry" Lieve
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
VanVlaenderenP wrote:
Hey Lieve thanks!

I do wonder if we maybe should group with Ilse and buy the crisis pack or some more and then sell any left over stuff.
Unless you already have stuff

I already own all of the old stuff so that would be a lot of stuff to get rid of for me... A bit more hassle than I'd like but maybe we can combine the orders for shipping purposes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ilse
Belgium
Kortenberg
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought about asking here first but I figured most of you would have a part of the game already and I didn't want to hijack this post.
I do think you could easily get rid of the extra's you would have 'double', by sale or through trades

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"Landry" Lieve
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking back at it you may be right. But then you should probably just add us to your order, no? Should still save on shipping? Let's see what #3 Rob has to say about the suggestion (PM sent).

EDIT: Ilse, I could still take care of shipping out items, since I live near you, wouldn't want to dump more work on you without asking.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ilse
Belgium
Kortenberg
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not yet placed an order, I was looking for a 4th person but if you guys all switch that means we are 6 and I think it will be a Chief pledge x 6 (would result in $79/person, KS shipping included) as I have seen in the German group buy. If you guys decide to join I will mail the project creator and do the pledge, I will take care of shipping to the 2 people I already have on board an you could do the other two if they agree.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ilse
Belgium
Kortenberg
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just found my 4th person so if you guys still prefer the veteran level that is fine too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pascal Van Vlaenderen
Belgium
Lissewege
Belgie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Would be fine for me, if I can pay in cash . I don't want another question: wtf? Did you buy another game?

My wife wants me to stop buying, but I do have some cash around

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ilse
Belgium
Kortenberg
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
VanVlaenderenP wrote:
Would be fine for me, if I can pay in cash . I don't want another question: wtf? Did you buy another game?

My wife wants me to stop buying, but I do have some cash around

Haha ok, no worries I know where you're coming from.
The secret is safe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"Landry" Lieve
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ilse23 wrote:
I have not yet placed an order, I was looking for a 4th person but if you guys all switch that means we are 6 and I think it will be a Chief pledge x 6 (would result in $79/person, KS shipping included) as I have seen in the German group buy. If you guys decide to join I will mail the project creator and do the pledge, I will take care of shipping to the 2 people I already have on board an you could do the other two if they agree.

I think getting 7 Chief pledges is what we should do, the price from the German pledge sounds right based on what AJ told me below. Ilse and I can divide the distribution responsibilities.

"
Ok here are the prices, we have price breaks at 4 and 12 copies. The Crisis Commander/Chief is already so low we cannot price it any lower per unit than what is offered at the 4 pack level..

These are PER UNIT.

4+ copies 12+ copies
Veteran $45 $40
Captain $70 $65
Chief $75 $75

Please add an additional $2.50 for shipping for each copy past the first 4.
"

(I realize we're now discussing this in 2 threads, will move over the the other one started by Ilse as soon as I know for sure everyone on this thread has read up to this point.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ilse
Belgium
Kortenberg
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes it would be great if everyone joining in would just confirm in the other thread.
I contacted AJ asking him about a group chief Pledge.
Also Pascal how would you pay in cash since distance might be a problem, contact me through geekmail please .
I'll wait for everyone's response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob van Dalen
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all, I'm still in! it's definitely a good deal, and it should indeed be relatively easy to sell or trade the stuff that I already have.
I'll also confirm in the other thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"Landry" Lieve
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rob0Rider wrote:
Hi all, I'm still in! it's definitely a good deal, and it should indeed be relatively easy to sell or trade the stuff that I already have.
I'll also confirm in the other thread.

OK! Then I suggest we 'close' this thread and move on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pascal Van Vlaenderen
Belgium
Lissewege
Belgie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Wait

We still have time to order.

Maybe there's other people on holiday

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"Landry" Lieve
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
VanVlaenderenP wrote:
Wait

We still have time to order.

Maybe there's other people on holiday

Well Ilse has convinced me to go for the Chief pledge level (or Crisis Commander for 4) at https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1614168/benelux-crisis-comm....
If you still want to back the Veteran level you may have to find some new comrades? Sorry!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pascal Van Vlaenderen
Belgium
Lissewege
Belgie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Chief or commandr it is
More goodness is fine for me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.