Hide
8 Posts

Scythe» Forums » Rules

Subject: Two structures on the same territory rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dentro Dentro
msg tools
Can I build two of my structures on the same territory?

Can an enemy faction build a structure to a territory that used to belong to me and already contains one of my structures?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Each territory may only contain a single structure regardless of faction. (See page 18 of the rules)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Uncle Bastard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rules, Page 18, Build:

"Limit 1 per Territory: Only 1 structure can be built on each territory. So if you're the first player to build a structure on a specific territory, neither you nor any opponent may build another structure there."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dentro Dentro
msg tools
Thank you.
Can I still build on the factory hex? (A mine structure for example, for ease of later access of my faction).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Uncle Bastard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dentro wrote:
Thank you.
Can I still build on the factory hex? (A mine structure for example, for ease of later access of my faction).

This is answered on exactly the same page of the rules, page 18, in the bullet marked "Factory":

"Factory: You may build on the Factory territory."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Ferguson
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yet another thread about something that is clearly stated in the rule book. Do people not bother to read the rules anymore? Just be lazy and get someone else to do the work for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul H
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
Why aren't you at your post?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
itmo wrote:
...get someone else to do the work for you.

Rodney Smith is making a living off exactly that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
Netherlands
Ede
Gelderland
flag msg tools
mbmb
itmo wrote:
Yet another thread about something that is clearly stated in the rule book. Do people not bother to read the rules anymore? Just be lazy and get someone else to do the work for you.

This. I am beginning to wonder, maybe there is a reward well hidden to us that ties in with one's postcount, or number of rhetoric questions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.