Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike De Groote
Belgium
Heist-op-den-berg
antwerpen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
anyone know what was in the booster you could buy via the kickstarter

I didn't opt for one and kinda think I'm regretting it now. Finally got some play time and I'm really digging the game . It has become my go to game for solo play replacing star realms . I love the story telling aspect that happens in this game.And the puzzle your trying to solve to win . Reminds me of the old MTG puzzles from inquest.

Anyone able to post the booster content pics?
And is there one still available somewhere or is someone willing to trade / sell?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I just ordered a retail copy and I'm wondering the same thing. Looks like someone did post a booster pack photo in the images gallery though:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fee Weasel
United States
Lake Jackson
Texas
flag msg tools
…so do all who live to see such times but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
badge
...some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way...
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm hoping they make these available again when they relaunch the kickstarter for the expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mo
United States
Downingtown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fee_weasel wrote:
I'm hoping they make these available again when they relaunch the kickstarter for the expansion.

+1,000
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
mo7189 wrote:
fee_weasel wrote:

+1,000

Me too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.