Rue Sailmana
Netherlands
Zaandam
Noord-Holland
flag msg tools
:O
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

I'm coming to Wales and England next month for a two week vacation with my fiancé. Main reason is the theatre show with Sir Patrick Stewart and Sir Ian McKellen on september 1st in the New Theatre kiss.

But after that I'd love to go canyoning on friday september 2nd! However, we need a minimum of six people to go, so is anyone in for a bit of river sliding, rock climbing and walking through the forest?
https://www.facebook.com/events/221865178210746/
(And maybe we could play a short game during lunch )

Awesome outdoor adventure in stunning Brecon Beacons National Park: Jumping off cliffs, sliding off waterfalls and scrambling your way through the river!
In other words: CANYONING.

Hands up if you want to join!! ✋✋

What's happening:
- you'll get picked up from Cardiff by small bus in the morning
(incl. NosDa hostel pick-up. we'll confirm times closer to the date).
- you get to explore Waterfalls Country a.k.a The Brecon Beacons
- you'll have a once in a lifetime experience with the guys from Antur Outdoor guiding you through waterfalls and what not.
- you bring a pair of old trainers, bikini/swim shorts and a towel, we'll organise the rest! (wetsuit, helmet, warm towel-ponchos for afterwards).
- you bring some cash for a lovely lunch in a local Welsh pub, but first drink is on us!
- you'll receive some epic GoPro photos/videos of your Big Blue Adventure to show all your buds that you've had the best day with us.
- you can sleep on the way back to Cardiff (because you will) whilst we do the driving.

Expensive trip? Nope, all for just £79.00.
Join the event now for an adventure you will never forget.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.