Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
I'm coming to Wales and England next month for a two week vacation with my fiancé. Main reason is the theatre show with Sir Patrick Stewart and Sir Ian McKellen on september 1st in the New Theatre .
But after that I'd love to go canyoning on friday september 2nd! However, we need a minimum of six people to go, so is anyone in for a bit of river sliding, rock climbing and walking through the forest?
(And maybe we could play a short game during lunch )
Awesome outdoor adventure in stunning Brecon Beacons National Park: Jumping off cliffs, sliding off waterfalls and scrambling your way through the river!
In other words: CANYONING.
Hands up if you want to join!! ✋✋
- you'll get picked up from Cardiff by small bus in the morning
(incl. NosDa hostel pick-up. we'll confirm times closer to the date).
- you get to explore Waterfalls Country a.k.a The Brecon Beacons
- you'll have a once in a lifetime experience with the guys from Antur Outdoor guiding you through waterfalls and what not.
- you bring a pair of old trainers, bikini/swim shorts and a towel, we'll organise the rest! (wetsuit, helmet, warm towel-ponchos for afterwards).
- you bring some cash for a lovely lunch in a local Welsh pub, but first drink is on us!
- you'll receive some epic GoPro photos/videos of your Big Blue Adventure to show all your buds that you've had the best day with us.
- you can sleep on the way back to Cardiff (because you will) whilst we do the driving.
Expensive trip? Nope, all for just £79.00.
Join the event now for an adventure you will never forget.
- Last edited Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:55 am (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:49 am