Popular Tags: [View All]
Roger BW
United Kingdom
High Wycombe
Buckinghamshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I play this game quite a bit, but I don't like having to sort out all the tiles each time I get it out of storage. So I measured box and tiles, and came up with a divider to replace the light card inlay that comes with the game.

It has to keep the stacks separate, while making it easy to lift them out. So it has a finger-hole between each pair of stacks, and an open saltire "floor" to each stack so that there's a little space underneath the tiles as they're being lifted – while keeping the structure strong enough to support all the tiles if it's lifted out of the box.

It fits neatly into the box, and the larger cards can go in on top of the whole assembly. The shorter centre line could be raised to keep the two stacks of large cards apart, but I find they don't tend to get confused anyway, and this way there's room for any additional material I may want to put in the box.

(And yes, I will make and sell you one if you like. Drop me a GM if interested.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.