$35.00
Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
1 Posts

Gato Leader» Forums » Rules

Subject: Suggestions for Radar and Torpedo Modification upgrades in a Linked Campaign rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Dodds
United Kingdom
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
"If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking."
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I'm going to start a Linked Campaign this weekend and I was wondering how to handle the Radar and Torpedo Modification upgrades. Two obvious options present themselves:

1. The upgrades only last one campaign and need to be purchased again on the next campaign.
2. The upgrades remain with the sub and the purchase cost should be added to the sub's SO value when calculating SO points available at the start of a subsequent campaign.

I'm erring towards the second option as it feels a little more thematic to me. I also like the idea that SOs spent on upgrades in one campaign will have a knock on effect for available SOs in other.

Any thoughts on this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.