Subject: New pledge level available - the "Dowding" deluxe painted set! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
PSC games
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
New pledge level available - the "Dowding" deluxe painted set!

GBP 150 gets you one copy of Battle of Britain with hand painted airplane models with roundel, cross and tail marking decals applied. All 21 model airplanes in the retail game plus the 4 stretch goal extra models not in the retail game (Stuka, Blenheim, Defiant and Gladiator)

If you want to go for a Dowding and have already pledged, just cancel your existing pledge and repledge for the Dowding. Anyone who hasn't joined the Kickstarter yet, watch out for Early Bird Flight Sergeant deals that might come available as some backers upgrade to Dowdings!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1992455033/battle-of-br...

Tally Ho!

Will
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Gottesman
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For those of us who were early birds, is there a way to transfer that discount to Dowding?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm thinking this might have been better as an add on since I'm reluctant to give up my reduced price for Battle of Britain and Quartermaster General Victory or Death.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Gottesman
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news on this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Minot
North Dakota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to be able to apply my early bird discount as well, but either way am very excited for painted aeroplanes!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.