6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals » Hot Deals - Europe

Subject: Thebes £15.01 at gameseek *expired* rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
lorna b
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
just spotted [] at gameseek for £15.01. It may be one of the too good to be true but I've ordered in the hope it'll be dispatched!

That price didn't last very long sorry to any that missed out
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Roy
United Kingdom
Bath
GB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Thebes £15.01 at gameseek
Changed to £25.85 when it was in my cart.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Turl
msg tools
Re: Thebes £15.01 at gameseek
I must of got the last one at that price...cheerz m8, good find.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Turl
msg tools
Did anyone get there Thebes game?

I waited a couple of weeks for dispatch...they then claimed they had posted the game and it came back damaged (When I hadn't received a dispatch notification). They claimed they couldn't replace it as they had none in stock.
I noticed there was 30 in stock on the website and rang them...they said they wouldn't honour the original price and re-send it out.

First time ive had a problem with GameSeek, they are usually good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lorna b
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't get mine either

I noticed it hadn't changed from ordered to dispatched so phoned after a week. They said they had issues in the warehouse and would chase the order up and then let me know. They didn't email so phoned again, again they said they would chase up and email. When they emailed the following day they said they had stock issues and had none in stock and had refunded my money.

When I checked the website, like you it said there was 30 in stock. They didn't respond to my email asking why they wouldn't honor the order.

First and last time trying to order something from gameseek.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Turl
msg tools
He told me they were £15.50 to buy in, so they couldnt possibly sell me one for less. (Despite the damaged box story)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.