Subject: Player mat misprint rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lee Thomson
United Kingdom
Chipping Norton
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
I would assume that the w/ against the cost is a misprint here, and shouldn't be present at all? None of the other mats have it. I can't imagine that it's correct but missing the worker icon...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Mazzone
United States
Maspeth
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep. It should just say "Pay" and then the gold icon. There shouldnt be a w/ there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Thomson
United Kingdom
Chipping Norton
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
Yeah, that's what I thought. I just hadn't seen anyone else mention it. Hopefully no-one's been paying $1 per worker to Trade!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Lowell
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been mentioned before somewhere a couple weeks ago. Jamey acknowledged the misprint but said it wasn't a big deal as you never pay a worker, or something to the effect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So between the cost misprint and the slash on the Trade line being obscured by the background art, when are the errata stickers coming out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drake Coker
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
This is my tank for Combat Commander
mbmbmbmbmb
MentatYP wrote:
So between the cost misprint and the slash on the Trade line being obscured by the background art, when are the errata stickers coming out?

Lack of errata and misprints is why I prefer Tic-Tac-Toe to just about every published game out there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Neither of those things are errata, nor do they need misprint stickers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.