Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Bleys
Belgium
Antwerp
flag msg tools
designer
mb
For all of you going to Spiel:

we (Ian Van Gemeren robot, Bart Waeterschoot ninja , Tom Bleys arrrh) will be present on thursday, October 13, and friday, October 14, to present and promote our new game "The Daedalus Sentence" at the Eagle-Gryphon booth.

Feel free to come over if you feel like saying hello, saying goodbye, asking some questions regarding the game, bringing us a sacrifice, or just want to see if the rumours of our fish faces are true.

Hope to see you there!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good news! There won't be any copy for sale I guess?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Bleys
Belgium
Antwerp
flag msg tools
designer
mb
There will be! :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ThomasUV777 wrote:
There will be! :-)

surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph H. Anderson
United States
Prospect
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Eagle-Gryphon Games HALL 7 - Booth 105 will have the demos and sales for The Daedalus Sentence.

Eagle-Gryphon Games will cover Hall 7 Booths 105, 106, 107, 108 and 109.

Thanks to Tom, Ian and Bart for coming to demo their game. They are very excited, so please come see them and keep their spirits up! Its nice for them to be able to showcase their first game at Essen!

Congrats!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What will be the pricing of the game? Any preorder option scheduled? Any promos/exclusives?

Edit: Essen here wa are already...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fluid Karma
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great news fish faces,
the only thing even more great would be that backers from Spieleschmiede or Kickstarter will get the game even a few days before! Any chance?

Super exited to get imprisoned in space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool news about having the game on hand to show off and play with the developers.

Not so cool to hear that it will be available at the show before KS backers get it. That always irks me about games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Bleys
Belgium
Antwerp
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Fluidkarma wrote:
Great news fish faces,
the only thing even more great would be that backers from Spieleschmiede or Kickstarter will get the game even a few days before! Any chance?

Super exited to get imprisoned in space.

So are we!
I'm not sure about the exact delivery date for KS backers. I know it's supposed to be in October, but I guess it'll all depend a bit on "the middle man" sending out those packages. I'm crossing my fingers that backers will indeed receive their copy before Spiel.

Ender02 wrote:

Not so cool to hear that it will be available at the show before KS backers get it. That always irks me about games.

Don't think that was stated anywhere? However, should backers not receive their copies before Spiel, it certainly wouldn't be an intentional move from Eagle-Gryphon Games. Making such a move intentionally wouldn't be to anyones' benefit really.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fluid Karma
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Tom! Hope to get the German version by Spieleschmiede before Essen. They posted all the updates for the international version, don't know if the language pack maybe will take longer...

Good luck with the the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Bleys
Belgium
Antwerp
flag msg tools
designer
mb
poifpoif wrote:
What will be the pricing of the game? Any preorder option scheduled? Any promos/exclusives?

Edit: Essen here wa are already...

I'm gonna let Ralph (DragonCat) fill you in on this. No idea regarding the pricing or any other promos running.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph H. Anderson
United States
Prospect
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

Thanks for the great questions about The Daedalus Sentence.

The containers with The Daedalus Sentence and other games should be consolidated and on on the water in plenty of time to reach both the US and Netherlands warehouses well before Essen. However, there are so many variables in shipping that I truly cannot give any guaranteed dates at this time. At present, everything is on track and running smoothly, so barring any hiccups, we will have them in plenty of time for backers.

I would ask those of you speculating about availability to hold fire until you have actual information. I greatly appreciate your excitement, but not the dissemination of inaccurate information.

Essen is one of our primary conventions at which to sell new games, so we do plan on having The Daedalus Sentence on hand and the Cripplefish Crew as well on Thursday and Friday to demo and sign copies of the game. Come by and help us celebrate their first game!

To be clear, there are no promos or exclusives for The Daedalus Sentence.

The Daedalus Sentence is already on pre order on our site:
http://www.eaglegames.net/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=101...
Note that it is on sale for $139.99 with a regular MSRP of $149.99.

It is also listed as a pre order on CoolStuffInc. [url]http://www.coolstuffinc.com/main_search.php?pa=searchOnName&...
[/url]

Thanks for all the questions and excitement for The Daedalus Sentence!

Ralph
For Eagle-Gryphon Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Pricklefish
msg tools
designer
IS IT SPIEL YET!!!??? arrrharrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Bleys
Belgium
Antwerp
flag msg tools
designer
mb
brokkel wrote:
IS IT SPIEL YET!!!??? arrrharrrh

GIT BACK IN UR CAGE BUMSCAG robot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What will be the sale price in Essen (in euros), if available?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Bleys
Belgium
Antwerp
flag msg tools
designer
mb
No idea about this, maybe Ralph can fill you in on this (DragonCat), though the EGG crew is probably very occupied with the Spiel preparations at the moment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.