Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Miller
United Kingdom
Newport
Gwent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Couldn't see it in the back of the rulebook, so I'll ask here: Do you flip him if he isn't attached to a show in game season 2 or 4, or attached onto the show during season 2 or 4 of that show? Played as game season when he came up, but not sure if this is 'correct' or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Schadt
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gizensha wrote:
Couldn't see it in the back of the rulebook, so I'll ask here: Do you flip him if he isn't attached to a show in game season 2 or 4, or attached onto the show during season 2 or 4 of that show? Played as game season when he came up, but not sure if this is 'correct' or not.
Game season 2 or 4. This was already answered by Gil in another thread, but I can't seem to locate the thread at the moment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Mazzone
United States
Maspeth
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My guess would be if you pick him up and put him in your green room, he goes there as normal. Then when you attatch him to a show, if its season 2/4 he goes on as normal, anything else, he flips. You check when attatching him, not when he enters your green room.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Miller
United Kingdom
Newport
Gwent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ryudoowaru wrote:
Gizensha wrote:
Game season 2 or 4. This was already answered by Gil in another thread, but I can't seem to locate the thread at the moment.

Cheers. Didn't see any thread titles that I thought would have had that question in them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.