6 Posts

B-17 Flying Fortress Leader» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rulebook Questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Reyes
msg tools
mbmbmb
I have a question about secondary missions. Will it say on the card of the campaign if there is secondary missions. Because I don't see it on the card for the sample mission.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Brown
United States
Spring City
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Michael,
Yes, the Campaign sheets have been updated to include that information.
Dean
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Reyes
msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Reyes
msg tools
mbmbmb
Another questions. How do fighter attack turns work. The counters have printed turns but if you have a German commander with turns on card do you add theme together? example commander has 2 turns on his card and fighter has attack turn 2 if it is in the same hex. Do they attack 4 times. Or does he just give fighters less then 2 turns a bump to 2 turns.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Brown
United States
Spring City
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
diskgolfdemigod wrote:
Another questions. How do fighter attack turns work. The counters have printed turns but if you have a German commander with turns on card do you add theme together? example commander has 2 turns on his card and fighter has attack turn 2 if it is in the same hex. Do they attack 4 times. Or does he just give fighters less then 2 turns a bump to 2 turns.

I changed the number of Bandit turns based on feedback from Chris at NWS. Chris pointed out that different German Aircraft could travel farther/last longer than others, so I moved the Bandit turns from a fixed turn on the German Defense Commander to the individual Bandit counters.

The German Defense Commander no longer determines the number of Bandit attack turns.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Reyes
msg tools
mbmbmb
Ok. Thanks again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.