Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
A.J. Sansom
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm late to this game, having only just watched the Rahdo run-through of it, and now it seems that I can't find it through any of my usual channels (CSI, MiniMarket, Amazon, etc.). Is this available?
Thank you for any insight you can share!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Christensen
Denmark
Solroed Strand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.gothagames.co.uk/shop/product_info.php?products_i...

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...gwboAAOSwZVlXkChh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.J. Sansom
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I should mention that I'm in the USA. I know that there will be ebay listings from time to time; my question is more, is the game out of print? Are there plans for another release, or am I locked into looking for a second hand copy in the US?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
carl hilinski
United States
Hershey
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
One has shown up in "mint condition" on Ebay today. Amazon has one for the low low price of $100+.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Laudermilk
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Keep your eye out on the market & trades here too. I got my copy via a trade and am happy I did. It's well worth the chase. Good luck on your search.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty sure I read that the base game got a reprint along with the 1st expansion when the 2nd expansion was printed recently. I assume all 3 will reach the U.S. at the same time, although I don't know when.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Crenshaw
United States
Shepherdsville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The expansions are hitting csi any day. I would assume they are getting some more base copies in to, but maybe not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Freels
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I heard that the product sent to the US from the UK included the base game, expansion 1 and expansion 2. Get all of them while you can once they hit CoolStuffInc's website.

The Gotha Games website for the base set says "Product is almost sold out, last boxes available".

I hope there will be a reprint, but I have not heard of one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Cannon
United States
Annapolis
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought mine direct from Gotha Games since I had trouble finding it in the US also.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Christensen
Denmark
Solroed Strand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You do know that there is a market here at BGG?
Two American sellers have the game.
One even with both expansions!

http://boardgamegeek.com/geekmarket/product/880555
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.