Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Marky
Hungary
Budaörs
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
this: http://imgur.com/7SvAdBp

says: YT 1300 and YT 2400 only modification. Limited. Your upgrade bar gains the illicit upgrade icon. You may equip 1 additional modification that costs 3 or fewer squad points.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Huss
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That makes sense. Gives you an illicit slot, but takes away engine upgrade. Now we have a choice to make.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Brown
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
There is no reason to have two A's at the beginning of aardvark. I simply won't do it.
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks fun, but I'm not seeing anything screaming out at me for a build. An ORS with Feedback would be interesting. My problem is that so many of these ships want Engine Upgrade. Been too long since I've flown without them. Definitely an interesting design space though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cheng
Taiwan
Taipei City
n/a
flag msg tools
mb
killerardvark wrote:
Looks fun, but I'm not seeing anything screaming out at me for a build. An ORS with Feedback would be interesting. My problem is that so many of these ships want Engine Upgrade. Been too long since I've flown without them. Definitely an interesting design space though.

With the addition of Kanan, Super Dash no longer requires EU. Dash can even equip Feedback Array now to help with the donut hole.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Marky
Hungary
Budaörs
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
it's also worth mentioning the new slam illicit with the adv.slam mod. then take leebo to boost

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Vandenburgh
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Wild Space Fringer
Intelligence Agent
Feedback Array
Tractor Beam

Rebel bumpmaster!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Van Biesbrouck
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rey with Glitterstim might avoid a bit of damage from an alpha strike; she will need a defensive focus 42% of the time, 67% at range 3. A Stealth Device might even get some return on investment if you use the old title and C3PO.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Cook
United States
Denton
Texas
flag msg tools
*beep*
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure how much has been revealed about this pack yet, but they might include a new illicit upgrade that would work well. And surely some of the new pilots and YT-1300 upgrades will synergize well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Guiliano
msg tools
The new Slam illicit upgrade would be worth it.

Rey
Wired
Kanan Jarus
C3P0 or Dash Rendar
Smuggling Compartment
Slam Upgrade
Advanced Slam
New Falcon Title

Now that could be a very very fun ride.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.