Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ode.
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes.

The planets you discover are laying facedown on the board. But the backside is color indicated. You have a clue what you will get when you go there. Just not exactly what. I can give you an example:

In order to colonize a planet you will need to complete a requirement. For yellow planets this means you need to have a certain amount of SpaceBucks, the currency in the game. And you need to discard a part of that indicated amount of money. E.G. You need 10 Space Bucks and discard 5 of them in order to colonize the planet.

When flying through space you know: This is a yellow planet. Because the backside is yellow. But you don't know the amount of money you will need to colonize it.

So heading to a yellow planet with empty pockets is not such a good idea.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Keller
Switzerland
Rüderswil
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not to forget the commercial hubs.

There are 6 spaces, where they can show up. But only 4 of them will be placed, one per Round. So you newer know, where is some good business to make in the future

Another not hidden info, but tricky to keep track of, is the maintenance
scoring at the end of the game. If you wanna play on scoring some points there, you have to be very aware, what the other players do in their turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cohn
United States
Racine
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So glad I pre-ordered a copy of this for myself.

Such a big fan of La Granja and I'm very much looking forward to this new one!

~Steve
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.