Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Schmidt
Canada
Strasbourg
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there any games where someone pulls a card that has a vague clue on it - 'Mostly Harmless' - 'Sadness' - 'elephant in the room' etc. And then everyone votes or a judge picks the winner for the round?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Monica Elida Forssell
Norway
Sandnes
flag msg tools
badge
Gone swimming
mbmbmbmbmb
I am not too sure about that description, but do you know Mysterium. It`s Cluedo Dixit style. One gives clues to each of the others for them to try to solve a murder. It`s co-op and really cool!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael F
United States
Albany
OR
flag msg tools
Look at me!
badge
Get Schwifty!
mbmbmbmbmb
Play Apples to Apples with the Dixit pictures

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
f h
msg tools
Not entirely what you might be looking for but there's Telestrations. You get a clue, you draw it, you pass the book to the next person, they guess what you picture is, they pass the book on, the next person draws a pic based on the previous person's word and so on until the book comes back to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Schmidt
Canada
Strasbourg
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh my goodness, I just reread my post and realized that I didn't make it clear that I meant everyone must draw the clue on a board and submit their drawing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.