Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joakim Schön
Sweden
Huskvarna
Sverige
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Me and three other guys played this game for the first time. One of the other guys did bring the game, second edition, to the convention we were at. And we sat down at a table to play. We went thru how the rules works, and also looked thru the text on the 9 cards.

We got one card from the beginning. I got a mission, that I needed 1 guy in four different areas on the board at the end of the game to score 7 points.

The first couple of rounds I did try to put out, at least, one of my, orange, guys in as many areas as I could. I didn't get any points in the first scoring. But had quite many guys out on the board.

During the next couple of turns I got a new mission card. This was also a mission there I had to place at least one guy in 4 areas to score 9 points. Two of the areas was the same as on the other card. This was nice.

By the time of the second scoring I did begin to get points. And I had place my guys so I got three 3s, and some 2s.

One of the last cards I played before the second scoring was the 9. So now the two last rounds before the last scoring I got all the cards in my hand.

I did play one card that let me move three times on the board. I now had at least one guy in the six areas that I needed.

I also played a card so I could change one guy of another colour to my own colour. Giving me control over a 3-area (Hellas).

In the last scoring I got some 3s and 2s.

Then I did get 16 points for my mission cards.

I ended up with 43 points.

The other guys got 42 points...oh I did beat the owner of the game with one point.

But the other guy had played well, so...

He had 44 points.

He was winning with one point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Pages
United Kingdom
Oxford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you like the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joakim Schön
Sweden
Huskvarna
Sverige
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes it was ok. I tend to like games with hand management. I think it will be more fun then you now the game and the cards better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo M
msg tools
In the photo I like how the destination tokens were placed in their own zone instead of putting them in a separate area next to the board. Next time my group plays maybe I'll set it up this way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joakim Schön
Sweden
Huskvarna
Sverige
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FLAnatic wrote:
In the photo I like how the destination tokens were placed in their own zone instead of putting them in a separate area next to the board. Next time my group plays maybe I'll set it up this way.

Cool. They are easier to find this way. cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salman Qaisar
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
FLAnatic wrote:

Excellent spot!
And good idea, I will nick that idea too. arrrh
Have 2 Geekgold for excellent suggestion!
Sal

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joakim Schön
Sweden
Huskvarna
Sverige
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats to 2 gg Leo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salman Qaisar
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
joakim589 wrote:
Congrats to 2 gg Leo

And u of course should also get 2GG, as the origin of the idea from ur picture blush
Sal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joakim Schön
Sweden
Huskvarna
Sverige
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh. How nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.