Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Newell
Canada
Prince George
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just picked this up and my copy only came with the paper boards. I am seeing ads on other sites from where I ordered it that are stating it is to include a rubber backed mat. So now I am wondering if I am missing something or if those ads are just mistaken? Does the retail version come with a rubber backed mat?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bigney
United States
Kingston
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The retail version comes with boards, not a mat. Where did you see the ads for a mat (other than Kickstarter)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Newell
Canada
Prince George
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Meeplemart and 401 games. For 401 games it was in the second graphic which lists what comes with the game. For meeplemart it was in the actual description. I ordered mine from Boardgamebliss. But now a buddy wants a copy and he pointed out the differences when he was looking at them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bigney
United States
Kingston
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, that's not cool. At least Boardgame Bliss isn't misleading its customers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch White
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
I wouldn't say they are being misleading atleast in the 401 games add. It looks like they are using an ad kit or something. The graphic which was made by Cmon doesn't say kickstarter anywhere on it. While it sucks i'd say it's a honest mistake. Have you tried emailing them and politely asking them about it ? Never know what may come if you use a little sugar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.