Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Edwin Woody
United States
Pottsboro
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I play this game quite a bit, and I wanted to organize it so that set up and break down times would be faster. Particularly fitting all the little bags in sometimes bade the box bulge after we got the expansions.

Step one was to find a part sorting box that had compartments for all the ships and tokens, yet was thin enough to fit in the box. After striking out in bead shops, tackle stores, and sewing emporiums we found something that fit at the hardware store.

Once the box was cleaned up it made an improvement, but fitting all the scoring tokens in was tedious. My next solution for that was to order 16mm sized sets of D10 percentile polyhedrals.

I wasn't able to find colours that match the ship meeples, but I did get four sets.

And everything fits nicely.

Divide all the cards into two equal stacks and placing the Terrain tiles on top leaves just enough room for the sorter to fit in the other half of the box.

The box lid still closes perfectly.

This has been a great time saver for us.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David J. Mortimer
United Kingdom
Melksham
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Taylor
United States
Venice
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Phogg wrote:
My next solution for that was to order 16mm sized sets of D10 percentile polyhedrals.

What are the dice for? I thought this game didn't use dice...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.