Calvin Le Huray
Jersey
St. Johns
United Kingdom
msg tools
badge
I like unusual themes.
mbmbmbmbmb
In the tutorial, the app instructs me to activate the zombie minions and after activation use grab.

I am not sure I am playing this right. On the zombie card it states that the zombie minions don't have the grab action. Is the 'grab' the app is asking me to do an action? It seems like it is not an action as it is happening after the activation.

I think what has confused me is that when you go to activate the master zombie it has grab as an action.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Houston
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmb
The monster activation card "abilities" at the top are introduced to sort of offset the lack of Overlord and his ability to interfere with Overlord cards. They will often do things that aren't normal for the monsters.

In this case, yes, all (mentioned) zombies will perform their two actions as normal, THEN they will perform a Grab action as per the description on the zombie card. Technically only the master zombie has this ability, but the activation card has given all of the zombies (again, if it mentioned all zombies) the Grab ability for that activation, and they use it without action cost.

Similarly for instance, the Elemental activation card has common abilities that have it using one of its four elemental abilities action-free after its activation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calvin Le Huray
Jersey
St. Johns
United Kingdom
msg tools
badge
I like unusual themes.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, I figured as much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.