Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Trevor Schadt
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We now have two confirmed sightings via the Kickstarter comments page (one in MI and one in NJ) of game delivery in the US. Hopefully that means the rest of us here will be getting our games soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Head Zach
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't even received a shipping notice, so I'm wondering how rapidly those will be going out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Sexton
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
bhz1 wrote:
I haven't even received a shipping notice, so I'm wondering how rapidly those will be going out.

Did you check your spam folder? Mine was sitting in there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Mitchell

Peoria
Illinois
msg tools
mb
I pre-ordered on Stronghold site, and got my copy earlier this week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Schadt
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bhz1 wrote:
Apparently if you Kickstarted the game, you will not be receiving a shipping notification.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Peck
United States
Baldwinsville
New York
flag msg tools
designer
paperparachute games! http://games.suspended-chord.info/
mbmbmbmbmb
It arrived yesterday in NY for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Giles
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mb
Just arrived. Louisville, Ky
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel West
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like it's moving east to west coast.

I live in Oregon, so I'm anticipating a few more days...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Amey
United States
Eastern Shore
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived today in Maryland. Box damaged and insert destroyed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Knutson
United States
Alexandria
VA - Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
crysknife wrote:
Box damaged and insert destroyed

Same here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Whapham
United States
Sunbury
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine was waiting on my doorstep (PA) when I got home from work last night. Shipping box had minimal damage, game box itself minimal damage, and insert not too bad either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Schadt
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PoppaBear wrote:
Mine was waiting on my doorstep (PA) when I got home from work last night. Shipping box had minimal damage, game box itself minimal damage, and insert not too bad either.
I'm only a couple of hours away from you (Pittsburgh area) and I'm still waiting for mine. Hopefully today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Yates

Kansas
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
USPS arrival, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Head Zach
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Please let it be today, and without extensive damage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Schadt
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ryudoowaru wrote:
PoppaBear wrote:
I'm only a couple of hours away from you (Pittsburgh area) and I'm still waiting for mine. Hopefully today.
Well, it showed up today. Insert destroyed, box dented but not broken. I blame the extremely thin cardboard that the manufacturer used. Punched, sleeved, bagged and contained. Now for a solo game or two tomorrow while the wife is at work and I'm on Baby Duty...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Matusiak
United States
Farmingville
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gatesphere wrote:
It arrived yesterday in NY for me.

Mine arrive today. A big hole was torn in the corner of the box it shipped in, so there is a slight dent in the gamebox, but all the components appear to be ok.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Rodney
United States
Moore
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got mine today. The package was very worn, but the box had only a minor dent. The state I live in is Oklahoma. So West Coast expect your package soon. To all who have receive yours enjoy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Gardner
United States
Kingston
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chuckm1961 wrote:
I pre-ordered on Stronghold site, and got my copy earlier this week.

Really wish I had preordered through Stronghold. No game here in Tennessee yet, and when I get it, it'll probably be damaged.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Derrick
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine in NC today, USPS. Box was a little dented, but not major, and insert was damaged, but not totally destroyed. A little tape will shore it up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Matusiak
United States
Farmingville
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone have an issue with the glue on the punch boards? I had a one and five token that the paper came off of one side, and the paper has nearly come off one of the unavailable tokens and the first player marker. I used a glue stick to get everything back on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Rodney
United States
Moore
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ZarathosNY wrote:
Anyone have an issue with the glue on the punch boards? I had a one and five token that the paper came off of one side, and the paper has nearly come off one of the unavailable tokens and the first player marker. I used a glue stick to get everything back on.

This almost happen to me. Due to other game purchases in the past I have been very cautious. Sorry that you had to go through that, but you are right they don't punch out easy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt McMahon
United States
Warrenton
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy arrived today and I've never seen such a shoddy shipping box.

The ks extras were just inside that missing corner so I'm shocked they didn't fall out during transport. My insert was torn up pretty bad inside. So I tossed it immediately. I'm not sure how long the box will hold up either as its so flimsy that just opening it the first time it put a large crease across the top.

I really hope the game is good, but so far the production value has me regretting backing this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
The Pursuit of Happiness expansion > End of January on Kickstarter!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry to hear that some packages endured harsh treatment. Please send photos of all damaged items at support [at] artipiagames.com

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Rodney
United States
Moore
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Boltana wrote:
My copy arrived today and I've never seen such a shoddy shipping box.

The ks extras were just inside that missing corner so I'm shocked they didn't fall out during transport. My insert was torn up pretty bad inside. So I tossed it immediately. I'm not sure how long the box will hold up either as its so flimsy that just opening it the first time it put a large crease across the top.

I really hope the game is good, but so far the production value has me regretting backing this game.

Sorry that your box came to you torn. I think that shipping box is not considered part of the product value. I think the components are just that and a sturdier box should have been selected. You will see that the components will be on par with other Euro Games. Enjoy the joy of gaming!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Schadt
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
3pod wrote:
Sorry to hear that some packages endured harsh treatment. Please send photos of all damaged items at support [at] artipiagames.com

Thank you
Are you collecting the photos that people have already posted to various forums here?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.