3 Posts

Land 6» Forums » General

Subject: Cannot win on iOS rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
A A Ron G
msg tools
mb
This is a really brilliant game. Every time I play it im struck by how "classic" it feels. Almost like backgammon or chess. This game feels like it's been around a very long time in the best way. I hope future generations keep playing it. But I cannot beat it on iOS. I beat my pnp copy once but I'm starting to think I played it wrong. Did the winning conditions change for the iOS version? I cannot even get a die on the final panel, I always get wiped out on the 5th panel. I thought you merely had to rid the board of cubes but clearly that's not how it works on iOS. In any case any tactical help would be great. I think I played 30 times this morning and really didn't even come close to winning. I usually get stuck with 4 die on different functions and just trying to survive by feeding and then refilling my farm die over and over. Makes me feel either very unlucky or very dense.

Thanks, the game is super fun...despite my not being able to beat it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Berger
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've only played the iOS version, so I can't speak to the pnp, but I downloaded it a week ago and have beaten it on "Easy". The interface takes a little getting used to, but if you keep the rules handy, you'll figure it out through some trial and error. It's a really fun/challenging game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santiago Eximeno
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
On "easy" mode you should win most of your games after several games. In "medium" and "hard" modes is really difficult to win.

Try to read the thread where we speak about strategies to beat the game. And Thanks for your Kind word and for play Land 6!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.