Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
stephane heed
France
Vaugneray
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi every one.
First thing first, please excuse my spelling.

That beeing said, I only stumbled on this game this morning when I was looking for a new experience cycling game (I play Leader1 quite often with some friends)

I see here and there talk about Solitaire Rules and TTs, but I can't seem to find them. It is probably right under my nose, but where abouts I haven't a clue... Can somebody put a link to where they are please?

Thank you soo much

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Keane
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
See this thread:
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/761919/solitaire

To play it solo, you manage each of the teams independently. Check out some of the great session reports, which I think are mostly solo.

I'm not aware of any TT rules. Time trials are one aspect of cycling I'm not particularly interested in simulating in a game, but I think some bookkeeping method (not actually playing the TT stage, but just calculating based on a cyclist's stats and form what their time would be) would add some realism. Froomey's stage 18 TT win this year was pretty crazy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave LeLacheur
United States
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
I'm also interested in time trial rules? Just found the game today, thanks for making it, it looks terrific!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stephane heed
France
Vaugneray
flag msg tools
mbmb
Ah, I thought there had some allready made
Thanks for the thread anyway

Oh well, guess I'll have to come up with my own version for AI teams

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stephane heed
France
Vaugneray
flag msg tools
mbmb
Ryan Keane wrote:
Froomey's stage 18 TT win this year was pretty crazy!

Even that is an understatement young man!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.