$5.00
$15.00
$20.00
Drastab Tar
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I missed the Kickstarter so I know I missed the boat on the Outlaw but what about these other characters I keep reading about, Drifter, Orphan etc.?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Jurney
United States
Tooele
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can get them from FPP's website here

http://flyingfrogproductions.mybigcommerce.com/miniatures-1/...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Njorl
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The new character classes of Prospector, Drifter, and the Orphan were available for a limited period of time around July 4th in the webstore. They are currently unavailable, but should be made available again over the next few weeks due to GenCon. I'm guessing there is a chance that any additional classes that are available at GenCon will be available in their webstore as well. These are presumably the Cowboy, Frontier Doctor, and the Jargano tribesman.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim de Groot
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully they will become available for retail as well, as getting it shipped here + import costs way to much money to get all the stuffs ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jurney85 wrote:

They're just the alt-gender?

Does anybody know if the character sheets are available to download somewhere? I'd love to be able to proxy some models until I can get the official ones at retail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Harman
United States
Ontario
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Not legally. Ffp has asked that they not be posted online.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Griffin
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure they'll be selling them again on their site. They say they are "previews" at the moment. The figures are decent but could be better. They'll probably improve in the final version. And as far as the character that seems to be most in demand, the Drifter, while the idea is very appealing to me, the limitations seem to make it an awkward choice in a group or alone unless you're looking to make the game harder.

We played the prospector and that turned out to be a pretty fun melee character. Good weapon to start too, unlike the saloon girl who is a good melee character but doesn't have as much health and lacks a weapon to start. We haven't played the orphan yet. We're not quite sure how the leveling works with the orphan.

Anyway, none of these characters is that much of a must have. I'm glad they're selling these extra characters though. The outlaw which I don't have yet looks interesting since it capitalizes on no crits but LOTS of shots. It's a different play strategy that works pretty darn well for him with his outlaw pistols.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.