Popular Tags: [View All]
Chester
United States
Reno
Nevada
flag msg tools
The heroes we deserve!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure if this is the right venue, but I tried to contact Portal through their website to no avail. I am trying to pre-order the game and take advantage of the free shipping advertised on the website, but when I check out it tacks on $25 for shipping. I really want to buy through Portal but that tips the scales for me, especially if they say it is supposed to be free. Any insight?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cvdellen wrote:
I'm not sure if this is the right venue, but I tried to contact Portal through their website to no avail. I am trying to pre-order the game and take advantage of the free shipping advertised on the website, but when I check out it tacks on $25 for shipping. I really want to buy through Portal but that tips the scales for me, especially if they say it is supposed to be free. Any insight?

Thanks.

Hi,

Ignacy is traveling right now, but he noted they are responding every day, usually within a few hours. I can forward this along just in case.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Amos
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you check out this thread:
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1607775/when-do-pre-orders-...

You will see that the free shipping was found when you went the GenCon pre-orders section. It appears that section has been removed, so I don't know how/where/if you can still get the free shipping option.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also remember that Portal Games is in Poland, 6 hours ahead of the east coast. I've always received a reply within a day or two, just be patient.

Also, Ignacy replies to GMs!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D B
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This link http://portalgames.pl/shop/en/cry-havoc-142.p.html works to offer the 'Cry Havoc promo shipping $0' Give it a whirl.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Petersen
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
What are those!
badge
このていどだな、ね?
mbmbmbmbmb
if you are using Google Chrome you will have this problem if you use explore it should offer you free shipping

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Duncan
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I was actually charged shipping on my pre-order (I was using Safari). I am working with the portal team to get the charges reversed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chester
United States
Reno
Nevada
flag msg tools
The heroes we deserve!
mbmbmbmbmb
I was getting the charge using Safari (iOS), Chrome, and IE. However, I finally got the free shipping to work in the new Edge browser with Windows 10.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Becker
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did pre-order from Portal. Just paid the shipping. Does anyone know when these are shipping?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Kinslow
United States
Piperton
Tennessee
flag msg tools
↳ Do one brain damage ↳ Do one brain damage ↳ End the run
badge
Real heroes wear pink...
Tarod wrote:
I did pre-order from Portal. Just paid the shipping. Does anyone know when these are shipping?

I'd asked as well and they should be shipping a week or two post GenCon. Here's to hoping that actually happens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wedgeex wrote:
Tarod wrote:

I'd asked as well and they should be shipping a week or two post GenCon. Here's to hoping that actually happens.

The plan was September, so just a few weeks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Szymas
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HerrohGrant wrote:
wedgeex wrote:
Tarod wrote:

Grant, I have a nice shiny 5 spot of GG if you work some magic and get mine shipped out this week.

Just saying
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AndySzy wrote:
HerrohGrant wrote:
wedgeex wrote:
Tarod wrote:

Grant, I have a nice shiny 5 spot of GG if you work some magic and get mine shipped out this week.

Just saying

I'm just the designer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.