$20.00
$60.00
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
Sick of waiting for wizkids (almost 8 months now), I'm Just going to rebuy this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
Sick of waiting for wizkids (almost 8 months now), I'm Just going to rebuy this.

Who says they aren't smart!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Red Eye
United States
flag msg tools
D6 dead ahead Captain!
mbmbmbmbmb
I finally got my replacements a couple of weeks ago, and yes, they had the corrected tokens.

By that, I'd infer that the new printing has the good stuff, but patience will probably pay off. Your bound to get the replacements the day after you order a new copy .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been over 8 months I highly doubt it. How long did you wait

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:

It has been, at most, 7 months and 1 week since you ordered your replacements.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tumorous wrote:
LunarSoundDesign wrote:

Yeah because that' makes it acceptable.

Anyway..

I want to know if the new printing is fixed. So if ANYONE else knows the answer please let me know.. Would greatly appreciate it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BStringham wrote:
I finally got my replacements a couple of weeks ago, and yes, they had the corrected tokens.

By that, I'd infer that the new printing has the good stuff, but patience will probably pay off. Your bound to get the replacements the day after you order a new copy .

How long did it take for you to get yours anyway?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Red Eye
United States
flag msg tools
D6 dead ahead Captain!
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks like I put in my request the first of January. That's when I opened an account with Wizkids. I believe I put in the request at that time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lonny x
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
tumorous wrote:
LunarSoundDesign wrote:

Haha, I can envision Wizkid customer service saying this in there defense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hero Guy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AFAIK, there hasn't been a second printing of SoT yet. The only reprint news I've read is that WK is planning on, or has already put in an order for a reprint for MK and all its expansions. I believe this is the first reprint for SoT (if someone knows otherwise, please correct me). So...you're probably still SOL when it comes to SoT at this point in time. I'd expect the reprints to hit retail...sometime the end of this year, at the earliest (but don't quote me on that).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max M.
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hero_guy wrote:
AFAIK, there hasn't been a second printing of SoT yet. The only reprint news I've read is that WK is planning on, or has already put in an order for a reprint for MK and all its expansions. I believe this is the first reprint for SoT (if someone knows otherwise, please correct me). So...you're probably still SOL when it comes to SoT at this point in time. I'd expect the reprints to hit retail...sometime the end of this year, at the earliest (but don't quote me on that).

I got an email from WizKids two weeks ago which tells that they are currently reprinting Mage Knight + ALL EXPANSIONS which are expected to hit retail by the end of the summer.

Not sure if we should count on it but that's what they answered me...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hero Guy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
manadrainer wrote:
Hero_guy wrote:

I got an email from WizKids two weeks ago which tells that they are currently reprinting Mage Knight + ALL EXPANSIONS which are expected to hit retail by the end of the summer.

Not sure if we should count on it but that's what they answered me...

Well, as far as their collectible miniatures stuff, and their Dice Masters lines, there is constantly delays. Usually 2-3 months. No reason given for the delay. If they say end of summer, then it should be on a boat as we speak, or at least being loaded onto a ship. Shipping usually takes about a month. Then some time to get through customs (a few days to a couple weeks). Then to retailers which should be another week so. That's all assuming there are no additional delays.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ross vance
Australia
Brisbane
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I put in for mine mid-Jan-16...in the year of our lordzombie...last week got this email "Package status update THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE. Package # 14178 has been marked as Shipped. More details about the package can be found at the WizKids Replacement System website". I'm expecting this means I will get it in a week or so.
THIS IS AN NON-AUTOMATED CUSTOMER SUPPORT RATING
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I asked for corrected cards in August of 2013.
Guess what I have received...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.