Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Vranes
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been looking at this game for a while and finally pulled the trigger. Never played it before, but I find the subject matter and the scale very intriguing.

Two questions:

(1) Can this game lend itself to a PBEM structure? Not sure how the intercepts and various other interactions would work, but I'm assuming there would be some method to accommodate.

(2) If it works well, would anyone out there be willing to join in on a Vassal/Dropbox/PBEM format? I'd be highly interested in that; I figure it would go quite some time given the nature of the game, but I'm okay with something that takes a while.

Anyone interested, please PM or post to this thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Zadiraka
United States
Holland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It works by PBEM. You stop when approaching and ask if they want to intercept or avoid when appropriate.

It does take a long time, but you get into a flow once playing. I've played three full games and those are amongst my favorite gaming experiences.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.