GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

8,434 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Stockpile: Continuing Corruption» Forums » General

Subject: Love the box, but those plastic sleeves..... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Mazzoni
United States
Marietta
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I love that there is room in the original box for everything in the expansion (and maybe even further expansions), but I would reconsider those plastic sleeves used for the first player marker and the promo investor cards. I already had my "Stockpile" first player marker ruined when the sticky part of the plastic sleeve got stuck to the front and ripped some of the graphic right off. I was sweating it taking the investor cards out of the plastic sleeves, thinking the same thing might happen to the card. Luckily, it did not, but I immediately tossed them in the trash (the sleeves, of course). I used to think I hated ripping wrapped plastic off cards, but these sleeves are dangerous. Maybe go without the sticky part?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seth van orden
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the feedback!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
NoFunAtAll
Belgium
Antwerp
flag msg tools
badge
John Coltrane: My Favorite Things // Jackie Mclean: Swing Swang Swingin' // Clifford Jordan: Cliff Craft // Sam Rivers: Fuchsia Swing Song
mbmbmbmbmb
I gotta ask... what sleeves are you taling about ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Mazzoni
United States
Marietta
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nofunatalll wrote:
I gotta ask... what sleeves are you taling about ?

In the case of "Continuing Corruption", I believe the new character cards were in plastic. Not talking about the typical sleeves you buy for cards with an open end. Rather, plastic the cards came in that has sticky stuff on the end to keep the sleeve closed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
NoFunAtAll
Belgium
Antwerp
flag msg tools
badge
John Coltrane: My Favorite Things // Jackie Mclean: Swing Swang Swingin' // Clifford Jordan: Cliff Craft // Sam Rivers: Fuchsia Swing Song
mbmbmbmbmb
ooooooh

yeah I throw that stuff out immediately
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.