5 Posts

Scythe» Forums » Rules

Subject: Automa Rules movement symbols rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Heike Pohl
msg tools
Hi,
I ve have questions about the movementsymbols on the automa cards. When there is a crossed Circle in the first line, then I dont have a movement in this round.
But, why are Symbols there, when I should ignore this line? Where is my mistake in the rules? Thank.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
That symbol is instructing you to skip movement against Autometta, the easiest Automa. The other levels of Automa will take that movement action, which is why there are still symbols on that row.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Moser
United States
Escondido
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The crossed circle only makes you skip the Automa turn when you are playing at the Autometta (easiest) level. At higher levels, you ignore it.

Also, I believe you skip the entire Automa turn, including gaining stuff, enlist bonuses, and moving the star counter, not just the Move line. (If not, I've been playing it wrong!)

-djm

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Parker
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When you are playing "Autometta" (easy), you ignore the Automa card entirely if you see the cross out symbol. This is the only time you observer the symbol, otherwise it is ALWAYS ignored.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Well, I was playing that wrong, skipping the Move action only. Oh well...thanks for asking this question so that we could both learn something!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.