Zombicide: Black Plague» Forums » General

Subject: Replacement Core Characters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joseph Mead
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Is it possible to purchase the core mini's? Mine were destroyed/maimed by an errant nephew.

I'm willing to buy all 6 core mini's for $35-45 USD.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M H
msg tools
You may want to shoot CMON support an email explaining the situation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Christensen
United States
SLC
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're really in a pinch, you can just buy the whole game for 63 bucks (at the moment of typing) on Amazon Prime and then sell the other components.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ericdrum wrote:
If you're really in a pinch, you can just buy the whole game for 63 bucks (at the moment of typing) on Amazon Prime and then sell the other components.

You can never have enough zombies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Nolin
Japan
Nakamachi, Hiroshima
Hiroshima-ken
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike B Canada wrote:
ericdrum wrote:

Which would also give you double map tiles, so you can make those really big custom maps to handle the extra Zs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo Ortiz
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
I'll sell you the core minis if you want them. GM me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Bailey
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
longagoigo wrote:
Mike B Canada wrote:
ericdrum wrote:

Which would also give you double map tiles, so you can make those really big custom maps to handle the extra Zs.

This. If you're really willing to spend $35-$45 on new minis and have even a remote interest in an extra tile pack ($25 SRP?), then $63 is a great deal for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.