Aidan Mirisola-Sullivan
United States
Dover
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
oh hai
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey All:

Very excited about this potentially being my first big FFG purchase, other than Arkham Horror (NOT excited about the MSRP -- woof). However, I only have an iPad2 - what has the app requirement been for previous FFG app releases? Will my iPad2 be okay running this thing? (Speculation, I know!)

Thanks,

Aidan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JH
United States
Albany
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If it's anything like Road to Legend, it'll run on even the cheapo Amazon Fire.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin K.
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2016/7/26/the-mad...
They want to tell us a bit more information about the app today regarding the link above. So maybe you will know the requirements in a couple of hours
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Firth
United Kingdom
near mold
flintshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
it crashs at the logo for me. zenpad z300. road to legend works fine.....cant see why this wouldnt. im sad!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Lawson
United Kingdom
Yateley
Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
Firthaa01 wrote:
it crashs at the logo for me. zenpad z300. road to legend works fine.....cant see why this wouldnt. im sad!

Likewise, except my tablet is a Kindle Fire. After 10 seconds, the FFG logo appears, after 27 seconds the device returns to the menu screen.

Descent RtL works fine on the same device.

I've sent off an email to softwaresupport@fantasyflightgames.com
I notice that the one review on the Amazon Appstore also mentions that the app doesn't work on their Kindle Fire but works on their android smartphone.

Early days, expect an update will fix the issues soon enough. Will have to use Steam till then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Off The Shelf Board Game Reviews
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not wanting to give the exact URL since it might violate a BGG policy but [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rooting_(Android_OS)]THIS URL[/url] will get you started on how to make a kindle fire more user friendly as an Android device.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.