Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex N
United States
Metuchen
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What's the difference between "Vision of Lori Grimes" and the "Exclusive Lori Grimes"?

Are they both playable characters in the game? and is just one of them comes with a miniature figure of Lori?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lori Grimes is a playable character with her own deck of cards and all that.

Vision of Lori is some sort of game element. A ghost of her. She comes with a rules sheet.

Both will have (different) miniatures.

Bye
Thanee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The vision of Lori works with the Rick character. She supposedly comes out and adds stress to Rick.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Livett
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I want to get the complete set but I know that no one will want to pick Lori Grimes as a character to play with.

$15 is not that expensive but it would be $15 wasted if the character just sits in the box.

Edit to add: Apparently it is only $12 now!

Edit to add: You beat me to it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remi Bureau
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's 12$ now, and according to a discussion I had with Brady Sadler (designer), she does bring something different and interesting. She meddles in other people business, of course.
I agree she probably won't be the first choice of anyone, but I'm sure we'll try her out eventually.

A Rick, Lori, Carl and Shane team has to be tried...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Brownell
United States
Twin Oaks
OK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is why we usually pick characters at random for games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Livett
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Tommy3Count wrote:

We pick semi randomly, the girls usually pick a female character and don't pay any attention to the differing stats or gameplay, just base it on their favourite character.

The guys usually pick male characters and go for the one with the best firepower.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Brownell
United States
Twin Oaks
OK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jislizard wrote:
Tommy3Count wrote:

We pick semi randomly, the girls usually pick a female character and don't pay any attention to the differing stats or gameplay, just base it on their favourite character.

The guys usually pick male characters and go for the one with the best firepower.

We usually either do completely random, or deal out two and pick from that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My name is
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Jislizard wrote:
Tommy3Count wrote:

That is so sad...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
RemiBureau wrote:
A Rick, Lori, Carl and Shane team has to be tried...

Someone suggested the "all *ssh*le team" of Shane, Lori, The Governor, and (name I forgot). No one else looking forward to a game like this??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remi Bureau
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From what we've heard about Lori in the game, I think she'd be pretty good in a Rick, Lori, Shane and Governor team.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.