Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Lawson
United Kingdom
Yateley
Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
Tekton
Rock Fist-"Reveal: Focus a Hero Power token to choose a reserve pile and place it onto another reserve pile"

(i) Can you place a reserve pile onto an empty reserve pile?

I had a situation where I revealed the top card of a reserve pile and it was Rock Fist. I had another column of cards headed by the 6 Spades so I could now move that column on top of Rock Fist (7 Hearts). That column didn't have any reserve cards left, so what I wanted to do was use Rock Fist (Focus a Tekton Power token) and move the reserve cards from its column to the column headed by the 6 Spades. That way, I would be able to reveal the top card of the stack I just moved once I moved the stack headed by the 6 Spades to the 7 Hearts Rock First card.

(ii) When you use Rock Fist to move cards from a reserve pile to another, where do you place the moved cards? Do you place them (a) on top of the other reserve pile, or (b) underneath the other reserve pile. Can you look at the cards you are moving?

I assume you can't look at them and have to move them on top but I wanted to check.

Cherry Bomb
Blowback - "Card-Flip: Set a Timer (1) on each base with a card."

What happens if you (for example) only have one base in play? Do you (a) only set one timer or do you (b) set one timer and resolve three explosions?

The rules seem to suggest you would have three explosions but the Blowback card wording suggests to me that you only set those timers that you can (i.e. in this case, only one).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Kouba
United States
Franklin
OH
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
No. I will have another word for an empty reserve area. That power is cards on other cards.

Yes. You add them to the top and cannot look at them.

I am surprised this is the first time this has come up lol. So that card does not cause explosions. Even if there wasn't a single card played to a base yet. Only ones that that have you place on a specific card incur bombs. Better wording may be "If there is at least one base with a card, set Timer (1) on the top card of each base."

Rob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.