$30.00
Dan D.
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Clearance (or "sale") items at Toys R Us (Canada) are Buy 1, Get One Half Price ... which typically means very little.

BUT, they do have Fauna for $35.98 CAD, which (in itself) is not an amazing price, however, it you add a second one to the cart, it will be $17.99:
http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=47829456

Using that, if you and a pal each plan to grab a copy and order together, you will each get a copy for $28.34.

Or simply do what I am doing and resell the 2nd one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan D.
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fakewindow wrote:
you will each get a copy for $28.34.

This is by Alberta 5% GST standards, of course. Other provinces, YMMV.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LJ
Canada
Stoney Creek
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's about the same price it sells for at Meeplemart (before taxes, granted).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan D.
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LJplays wrote:
That's about the same price it sells for at Meeplemart (before taxes, granted).

Yeah, comparatively, you save the tax and that price is shipped (because I think Toys R Us is free shipping at $49?). But you have to deal with 2 copies, so probably not worth it for many.
I would be interested if anyone finds any other game listing included in this deal worthwhile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandra M
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kilamo, Pengaloo and some retro versions of classic games is about all I can see!

http://www.toysrus.ca/promoproducts/index.jsp?id=102472996&t...
There's clue, twister, sorry, candyland, if anyone wants a traditional version. They're down to in store only though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.