Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeffrey M
United States
Denton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm really interested in his character and look forward to playing him but I want to know if any more details have been released. Does anyone know what the Governor miniature will be look like? Does he have the eye patch or is it before that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Brownell
United States
Twin Oaks
OK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Raider363 wrote:
I'm really interested in his character and look forward to playing him but I want to know if any more details have been released. Does anyone know what the Governor miniature will be look like? Does he have the eye patch or is it before that?

Before that. They have strongly hinted, but not outright said, that eyepatch Governor is down the pipeline (I would assume in a Season 4 expansion).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Dumb question (: but, since I've only read the comics, how did he work with or behave with Rick and company in the tv series? I think I'd like to play him first as a PC, hehe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Lent
United States
Novato
California
flag msg tools
badge
DEFINITELY A GOOD GUY, GUYS
mbmbmbmbmb
They got along swimmingly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Bendig
Canada
flag msg tools
The Governor as a player character is unlocked in the KS and he's pretty bad ass. His "Breaking Point" (explosive rage) and "Fascist Grip" abilities are perfectly aligned to the TV character and sound like a lot of fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey M
United States
Denton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tommy3Count wrote:
Raider363 wrote:

Before that. They have strongly hinted, but not outright said, that eyepatch Governor is down the pipeline (I would assume in a Season 4 expansion).

Ah, cool. I bet he's even more violent at that point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.