Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Hight
United States
Zephyr Cove
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
First off, a disclaimer. I looked at all the forums and thought this was the best spot to post this as it said in the description how it dealt with all things buying and selling of board games and... well... I'm looking to sell. If it is in the wrong spot, I apologize and can someone point me in the right direction?

I'm looking to sell my collection of Dice Masters. I have nearly a full collection of Uncanny X-Men (missing some rares, but have all super-rares and some extras) and Avengers v X-Men (have "Gobby" along with many rares). I'm wondering what the best way to sell everything is and where to do it. Cool Stuff Inc. will give me about $100 for it and "Gobby" has sold for $40 on its own on Ebay, so my rough estimate is $150 bucks for the collection.

However, I can piece-meal it if needed, I don't mind the extra work, but I don't know if it would really get me any extra money and I might be stuck with a bunch of dice and cards I don't want around anymore.

Any suggestions?

Also, I made a spreadsheet of my collection just in case so that people could look it over and I included the CSI price that they were paying for each card. I'm guessing I'd need to post it if I put it on eBay or GeekBay.

P.S. Just in case if anyone is interested, please PM and we can work out a deal through BGGMarket so that they get their 3%.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Guide to Selling Games on BGG

Geekbay may be used for lots for which the Marketplace isn't well suited (such as CCG collections, large collections all being sold together, etc). Any sales should note that they will go through the Marketplace. You could also hold an auction if you want to have a starting bid and an end time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Smith
United States
Chula Vista
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Interested in any trades? Couldn't hurt to ask

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
curiouskender wrote:
Interested in any trades? Could hurt to ask

ouch

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.