$15.00
$5.00
$20.00
Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Isle of Skye: From Chieftain to King – Kennerspiel des Jahres Promo Tile» Forums » General

Subject: Availability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know how this will become available? BGG Store?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diego Matheus
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also looking for it. Hope anyone knows how to get it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sören Paukstadt
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
Well, it's a Promo-Tile so you might get it at shows and fairs ;-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Yeager
United States
Ypsilanti
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The promo tile was printed for the press conference in Berlin, so there's a small number available right now. We'll be giving them out with purchase of Isle of Skye at Gen Con, PAX, Dragoncon and Essen. The plan is to print more, and the plan is to make them more widely available at that point.

Alex Yeager
Mayfair Games

Hmmm.

You know, let's have some fun. In true Super Bowl fashion, as we didn't know whether we would win or not, tiles were printed for both "Nominiert" and "Kritikerpreis". As we won, the Nominiert tiles were destroyed...but I've got a couple (and the game was nominated, as well as won, so the tiles are not technically incorrect). So, the first five people that manage to track me down between 10 am and 11 am on Thursday at Gen Con, and say "Isle of Skye rocks!" (politely, in front of me, and not shouted from four aisles away, you barbarians), I'll give you one of the should-be-destroyed Nominated promo tiles. I'll do my best to not be in the Mayfair booth at 10 am, and to not tell anyone in the booth where I am, so don't go pestering the nice Mayfair folks with a bunch of questions about my location.

Alright, this already is starting to sound like a very bad idea.

See you at Gen Con.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt Mueller
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not to be a jerk, but I'm honestly wondering...what about the people who believed in the game enough to purchase it at LAST YEAR'S Gen Con (like myself)? Is there any way for someone like me to get the KdJ Winner promo tile at this year's Gen Con? Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Yeager
United States
Ypsilanti
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Then the third sentence on my post is the relevant one for you. We will be printing more; when we do, they will be made widely available. Right now, less than a couple hundred exist (again, this was a promo for the SdJ press conference only, without the knowledge whether we would win or not). Available-with-purchase is the only consistent thing we can do for the moment for the tiles that exist.

Alex Yeager
Mayfair Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Mayer
United States
Perry
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered the Agricola themed Euchre deck from Lookout Games and was surprised to find the tile in my package. Thanks Lookout!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.