Subject: Myth 1.0 vs. 2.0 components... help! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh S
United States
Peachtree City
Georgia
flag msg tools
I recently received a (used) copy of Myth as a gift. It looks great... but when it got shipped, all of the components fell out of the nice neat labeled bags and are just jumbled together. I've heard this game is something of a bear to learn, but I can't even figure out which components/cards I should be using!

Can anyone give me a few pointers on separating 1.0 stuff from the 2.0 stuff (or direct a newbie to where this information can be found)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stevie P
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is the PDFs on all the 2.0 stuff http://megacongames.com/download/myth-2-0-content/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sudo Nim
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also check this thread that was just created several days ago: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1609770/differentiating-10-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh S
United States
Peachtree City
Georgia
flag msg tools
Thanks Steve and Studo... guess I should've searched the forums a little first!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zee ogre
msg tools
mbmb
I think in general the folks here are happy to answer questions. Myth is in the process of recovering from a bit of a botched first impression (the polarized nature of the reviews can show you that) and it's in our best interest as a community to have more people playing the game - especially since Myth that benefits so strongly from community generated content.

Welcome aboard, I hope you're able to tell some great stories with Myth. If you have questions don't be afraid to ask them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.