Hide
2 Posts

Warhammer Quest: The Adventure Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: tiers help rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
juan b
msg tools
i don't get this...in manual say that the cards have a tier to now which enemies and location can included in which quest but the image are ...quest I , location I , but enemy say II ....other thing in the quest foul stench
when i must put open enemies i must put enemies that have the I or the II or the III ? if some one can help me please thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Favre
Switzerland
Sion
Valais
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quests, locations and ennemies all have a number (I, II or III). When you start a new quest, check the number on top and create the locations/ennemies deck as written. When you are instructed to add "random open locations/ennemies", take random locations/ennemies with the same number as the quest you're setting up. Otherwise, if you're instructed to add a specific location/ennemy, don't look to numbers and just add the named location/ennemy. Hope it answers your question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.