Subject: Old School Tactical: Volume II West Front now on kickstarter! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Erik Stonemark
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Old School Tactical fans: as you may already know or have heard, OST Volume II West Front is active on kickstarter. It has already reached it's funding goal in about 30 hours. Going for the stretch goals now. If you haven't got in on it yet, feel free to do so and let's help Mark and Shayne and Flying Pig meet all their stretch goals and bring a little Old School to the West Front in awesome style!

Also, Old School Tactical: Volume II West Front now has an active game page on the geek.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Friend
United States
Sierra Vista
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
redblackmonkey wrote:
Old School Tactical fans: as you may already know or have heard, OST Volume II West Front is active on kickstarter. It has already reached it's funding goal in about 30 hours. Going for the stretch goals now. If you haven't got in on it yet, feel free to do so and let's help Mark and Shayne and Flying Pig meet all their stretch goals and bring a little Old School to the West Front in awesome style!

Also, Old School Tactical: Volume II West Front now has an active game page on the geek.

Pledged. What are you looking at for stretch goals? Any thought to adding Brits/Commonwealth units?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure the British are going to be another Chapter.....

-Ski

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shayne Logan
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah the Brits and Commonwealth should get the 'full' treatment. Same goes for Market Garden.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I still think the Raid on St. Nazaire would be a stonker!

-Ski

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shayne Logan
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Pledged. What are you looking at for stretch goals?

Any things which will improve the game or its presentation, without adding months of development time

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Stonemark
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
friendc wrote:
redblackmonkey wrote:

Pledged. What are you looking at for stretch goals? Any thought to adding Brits/Commonwealth units?

I do not think Flying Pig has said anything official yet, but rumours are said to be extra scenarios, another map, and possibly different/extra counters to name a few. I am in no way offiliated with Flying Pig, just a fan of Old School Tactical, so nothing but speculation as of now, we'll have to wait and see. The Brits/commonwealth would be cool, but i.m.h.o. that has expansion written all over it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Stonemark
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Paratroops and their map stretch goal reached, next up: luck cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe C Faust
United States
Hartville
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Odds of some beachfront properties on one of the maps?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
boddekker wrote:

I hope not. Beach assault maps are probably the most underutilized of all maps you can make. How many people want to play a beach assault over and over? It is pretty repetitive and tactically limited.

-Ski
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Walker
United States
Henry
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
'65 Squad Level Combat in Vietnam. On Kickstarter!
mbmbmbmbmb
Teamski wrote:
boddekker wrote:

I hope not. Beach assault maps are probably the most underutilized of all maps you can make. How many people want to play a beach assault over and over? It is pretty repetitive and tactically limited.

-Ski

Yeah, that was our thinking too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.