Hide
2 Posts

Warhammer Quest: The Adventure Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: tier help rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
juan b
msg tools
i don't get this...in manual say that the cards have a tier to now which enemies and location can included in which quest but the image are ...quest I , location I , but enemy say II ....other thing in the quest foul stench
when i must put open enemies i must put enemies that have the I or the II or the III ? if some one can help me please thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
oldschoolgamr
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
atomo wrote:
i don't get this...in manual say that the cards have a tier to now which enemies and location can included in which quest but the image are ...quest I , location I , but enemy say II ....other thing in the quest foul stench
when i must put open enemies i must put enemies that have the I or the II or the III ? if some one can help me please thanks

Ok.

So you start by putting all three cards for each of the enemies listed on the Quest card. They may OR MAY NOT match the tier of the quest (the number in the top left corner). Sometimes the Quest is tier 1 and the enemies called out are tier two... that's is ok - it is supposed to be that way.

The tier is used to add to those initial enemies via the open adds. So matching the tier, randomly select 4 open monster cards and 2 open elite monster cards (from the tier matching monster cards of each group remaining). The actually number of each required will vary from quest to quest. But all selected will be from the called out tier. These are selected without looking at them (random).

The combination of all these cards is the monster deck and is shuffled and used when you spawn monsters.

Does that help?

OSG
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.