$30.00
Noa

Oregon
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After the community became divided over the issue of time periods being omitted from Wave VII (and I guarantee you they are coming back!), I came up with a solution that would allow campaign players (including myself) to enjoy the content in these packs without having to suffer the ludonarrative dissonance of introducing dead characters into their campaigns. It's also not bad if you're just looking for a new campaign to play after Bespin Gambit.

I basically took the existing structure of the Twin Shadows/Bespin Gambit mini-campaign and plugged the missions from Wave 7 into it to form a brand new mini campaign. I also plugged in the Alliance Smuggler and Bantha Packs to fill out the campaign length to the standard 4 missions, which is nice because they aren't currently affiliated with an existing campaign. Then I created a simple story that connects all the missions, told through epilogues just like in FFG's mini campaigns, being careful not to contradict any of the flavor text already in the mission rules and cards as well not letting any of the epilogues contradict each other, which was pretty tricky with a branching and then re-converging storyline.

Tell me what you all think. And enjoy!

https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/225751-how-to...

• [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.