Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Vieu
United States
Woodridge
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
When you have share share or double grab one and go cards, who picks bars first?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Grosso
United States
Washington
DC
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
The cards are randomized so it really doesn't matter. Both players get their gold before anyone can declare victory.

If you feel that it is important to you, I'd say the person with fewer gold cards draws first and if that's tied just decide randomly. But it really doesn't matter.

*edit* It occurs to me that you might have a rule slightly off and that might be leading to this confusion. The gold cards are all face down the whole time. Were you thinking they were face up?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Vieu
United States
Woodridge
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yes I absolutely missed this point. I tried to learn the rules from a review video because I wanted to play it at gen con, I thought I had them all down. Ill read the rules and am sure i will have no other questions, Thank you very much for your time to answer my question, cant wait to try the game at the con!

Thanks again

Dan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.