Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
gary gee
United Kingdom
west yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
this is for Mark and Shayne.

just noticed that on the KS page where it mentions about the PnP it doesn't say vol 2..some people might think its vol 1 all over again
also does the PnP come with any stretch goals?...these are things I think a few people will be wondering about guys

hope its helped
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Harper
United States
National City
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tootz wrote:
this is for Mark and Shayne.

just noticed that on the KS page where it mentions about the PnP it doesn't say vol 2..some people might think its vol 1 all over again
also does the PnP come with any stretch goals?...these are things I think a few people will be wondering about guys

hope its helped

I am not Mark or Shayne, but thought I might chime in. KS does state it is volume II at the top, just above the first video. And there is one stretch goal, Paratroopers at $26k. Mark has mentioned in several posts that more stretch goals will be added, including possibly a second map. Hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
west yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,Stephen.

yes ive seen that but some people just go to look at the pledges first down the side.it just needs altering that's all.so some people don't get confused by it.
and I know Unlocks will be added to the full retail game.i was asking about the people who back the game through PnP.[as I did last time].

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Walker
United States
Henry
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
'65 Squad Level Combat in Vietnam. On Kickstarter!
mbmbmbmbmb
tootz wrote:
Hi,Stephen.

yes ive seen that but some people just go to look at the pledges first down the side.it just needs altering that's all.so some people don't get confused by it.
and I know Unlocks will be added to the full retail game.i was asking about the people who back the game through PnP.[as I did last time].

Thanks! I think most people will understand that it's for V2. Only pledges that state they include stretch goals, include stretch goals. :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.